Turnov, 511 01
Railway station: 0,1 km
Bus stop: 0,5 km
The former village magistrate's office was built in 1716. The building was rebuilt several times. The farmhouse is a separate unit, surrounded by a wooden fence with two gates: the upper one consists of a brick block and a little wooden belfry, and the lower one is wooden. A part of the farmhouse is the sculpture of Virgin Mary (1784) and a two-storey timbered granary, moved from Malý Rohozec in the sixties.
Expositions: A sample of a rural house - Agricultural and craft tools and equipment - The history of mills and milling in the Jizera region
Locality: in the valley of the Jizera River, 2 km from the centre of Turnov, in the direction towards Železný Brod, 5 minutes from the railway station in Dolánky.
|March - May||Tu - Su||9:00 - 16:00|
|June - August||Tu - Su||9:00 - 17:00|
|September - October||Tu - Su||9:00 - 16:00|
|December||Tu - Su||9:00 - 16:00|
|Full entrance fee:||40,00 CZK|
|Senior citizens:||30,00 CZK|
Descriptions of exhibits in foreign language: English, German
Services and facilities: Parking, Refreshments, WC, Souvenir shop, Disabled access
Museum Specification: local history